X-Seal is a hydrophobic polyurethane sealant and adhesive. It forms a tenacious bond between porous surfaces such as concrete, brick and wood. X-Seal’s primary use is as an adhesive and sealant in the joints between pre-cast concrete sections and riser rings in manhole applications. X-Seal is also an excellent general construction adhesive and sealant and can be used to join virtually any porous surface with a hermetic, watertight sealing.
- The sealing and adhesion of pre-cast concrete sections
- Sealing rubber composite and metal manhole riser rings and manhole covers
X-Seal is non-shrinking and provides at least a 15 minute working time. It reacts with water and has a variable reaction time, depending on the temperature of the X-Seal, the substrate and the air. Once cured it will provide a permanent seal that will pass a vacuum test. X-Seal is NSF 61 approved for contact with potable water.
- Packaging: 300 ml Caulk Tube or 8 or 5 Gallon Pail
- Transport: USDOT Unregulated Class 55
- Storage: Product is moisture sensitive and should be stored at 60-70⁰. Product should not be exposed to the atmosphere until application. Avoid contact with moisture.
Always read SDS before use.
Showing the single result